Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts, Anyone?

Well, it's only been about 2 months since I last posted anything!! Oh well, I guess I've just been too busy keeping up with 3 little ones and finding time for pinning and not blogging. :)
To me, Valentine's Day is kind of cheesy. I don't need a holiday to show someone I love them but I do find joy in creating with red, pink and lots of hearts!!
For dinner we had heart-shaped pizzas (Madelin's pick); it was either these or heart-shaped pancakes and heart-shaped bacon. And no, those aren't charred worms on the pan, just burnt cheese!
We had white chocolate chip, raspberry scones and strawberry smoothies for breakfast.
Madelin wasn't too impressed, she wanted chocolate chips and didn't even realize it was a heart until she got her second one. Oh, the things we do for our children...!!!!
I made Valentine m & m, chocolate chip bars for the the teachers.
I had to keep Anders' little paws off of them for most of the day!!
Valentine inspired by Pinterest.
Madelin and I worked together to create these little lovelies. They were lots of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment