Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Our Goofy Grouch Turns Three!

This little boy is either making me laugh or making me want to pull my hair out!!
He is extremely goofy and at times, very grouchy...definitely a "Mason" trait.
Why he is like his daddy...he is content to be by himself and resembles him!
Why he is like his mommy...he is intense and cautious!
He tries to make Madelin happy when she is sad by being goofy and Madelin "pushes his buttons" like no one else can (which brings out the beast)!
He adores "Kater," "Kater Booger," "Kater Bugger" and finds her to be quite entertaining!
Some of his LIKES include watching t.v. especially Super Readers and Wild Kratts, Buzz Lightyear, "Wightming" McQueen, fruit, raisins, pulling his pants off when they get wet (any kind of liquid ;)) and playing outside.


Me with my birthday boy!!


His first bike!

New light "saver" and he was happy to get it! :)

Ice cream made by momma.

Blowing out his candles!


Cruisin on his new ride, with help from daddy!
His comment was, "Help me daddy, I might fall off!" Hmmm...sounds just like something I might say.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little man!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment