Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Art

A carved pumpkin, painted pumpkins, a pumpkin family and a pumpkin gift for Madelin's teacher...
Chris (he doesn't usually dress-up for carving pumpkins, it was a Sunday :)) and the kids getting ready to carve "the big one."
The kids (no, that's not Kate, that's the neighbor girl) painting their pumpkins. Thanks to the neighbor girl Kate's was painted, too! :)
Mad's work of art.
back row: Super-Madelin, Chris (the jack-o-lantern)
front row: Kate, Anders, Madelin and yes, I am the warty one!!! This is the gift for Mad's teacher. I found it here and had to make it. Minus the candy, everything was already in my house...wire, craft paint and a cleaned out salsa jar. Score!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome craft!! I love it! I really enjoy reading your blog...hope all is well with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete